Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Abandoned Square - Page 3 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Abandoned Square - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Abandoned Square

+4
Scarlet
Jasper
Razz
Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abandoned Square - Page 3 Empty Abandoned Square

Post  Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:43 am

First topic message reminder :

This once was the town square until the incident, no one really knows what happened here that day but that all the people that were there... Vanished. Now the Abandoned Square stands alone no-one has really stayed in the place for long. There are many cockroaches and coyotes here so be careful.Abandoned Square - Page 3 CO_Mammals_Coyotes
Abandoned Square - Page 3 Abando10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4202

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Square - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned Square

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Razz sat down and watched from the roof tops, maybe it was time she left the wanted, maybe it was time she returned her self to the government, she knew that getting every one involved was bad, her eyes locked onto the platform. Maybe... I should pack my things and head out. She thought, some of her ribs were broken from the first fight, and her wrists were also swollen from dangling. She sighed, "One more shot, I'm not backing down yet."
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4229

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Scarlet headed behind a wall and lead Jasper with her. "Thanks." she mumbled but she was focusing on his swollen arm. Cringing with the thought of how much it must hurt, she lifted her head a little but still kept her gaze on his arm. "This might feel a little weird..." she warned and gently touched his arm with both hands. Focusing really hard, she let her strength flow and mend his arm. "There." she said and bit her lip. "Anywhere else hurt?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4369

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Jasper looked at his arm in surprise. "Just my forehead, but it'll be fine." He responded, not intended on telling her that Razz had kicked him where no one should be kicked, he cringed at the memory from ten minutes ago.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4335

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 pm

LOL!)

Scarlet pulled down her sleeve and wiped the blood off his face with it. The blood stain made him look a little like he had a sun burn but she didn't mention this. She just smiled and healed the cut on his forehead so just a little after mark was left, wiping the the blood off of her sleeve and onto the wall with a cringe.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Leo finished picking up the money and stuffed it into his pocket on the inside of his jacket. Looking around he saw Scarlet drag Jasper away from the crowd and let his bright green gaze drift to Razz on the roof top. Grunting slightly he began to walk casually towards the building she was standing upon. It was not long before he was standing beside her, his hair getting blown back by the wind. (LOL! Hollywood moment xD) He stayed silent as he gazed across the city.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4210

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

xDDD And *gasp* LOOK!! ITS LEO THE SUPERSTAR!! *Girly scream* xD Jkjkjkjk)

Jasper gave a small cringe but gave a smile to cover it. "Thanks," He muttered and sat down pressing his back to the wall. "Why was I so stupid..?" He sighed, half to himself.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 pm

L.O.L.....!)

Razz looked at Leo and sighed, "I'm sorry." She rubbed her purple and blue wrists and sighed, she looked out over the area and closed her eyes "I just wanted to get the money, I didn't want this to blow up." she said.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 pm

xDDD)

Scarlet gave him a sympathetic look. Sliding down to sit next to him, she scrunched her knees up to her chest and looked over at him. "It was a bit out-of-the-blue..." she commented and shook her head. "But we need the money. I probably would've done the same." she stated and looked down at her feet.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Leo rested his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "No no. I'm the one who should be sorry." Turning to look at her he sighed. "I just don't want anyone getting hurt that's all. Especially you." He grinned a little and winked, pulling a tissue out of his pocket and offering it to her. "I over reacted."
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Razz smiled softly, "I am sorry I kicked you to." She laughed a little, Razz shook her hands as 'No thank you' gesture, from Leo offering her the tissue. She groaned at the pain in her chest from the broken ribs, but tried not to look to weak, she stood up strait and pulled back the hair in her face, un-covering her furry ears.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Leo chuckled heartily and pocketed his tissue hastily. However it was the groan that next met his ears that made him worried. Turning his concerned eyes on Razz he asked softly, "Are you alright?" He glanced at her ears and felt the corners of his mouth twitch slightly. He liked her ears... They were so.... fluffy.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Jasper absentmindedly pressed against Scarlet, but shied away self-consciously seeing what he was doing. "You wouldn't fight for money, your too smart for that.." He replied to her, when an ear splitting shriek passed into his ears, and he sat there. Shaking as he stared blankly ahead. A slid show of memories of how he joined the wanters, and met Scarlet, Leo and Razz all passed into his mind. He blinked and they were gone, he stared at his feet.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Razz nodded, "Yea." She tried to hide the pain she was really feeling, she was pretty banged up from the first round, and Jasper didn't help, but she knew he got the same damage as her. Razz looked at Leo and smiled softly.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Scarlet put her arm comfortingly around Jasper but flinched a little as a ear splitting cry pierced the air. She watched as Jasper's gaze clouded over in thought and she wondered whether she should say anything. The shriek brought back bad memories but she quickly pushed them away not wanting to recall them. "You ok?" she asked and flicked her fringe out of her face.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:08 pm

"Are you sure?" Leo asked in a more firm voice, more full of concern than anything. "I can heal you if you like? There is no point in suffering if you don't have to."
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Razz shook her head, "I'm fine. Besides, if you heal me, it makes me weaker, I need to tough this out." she gave a gentle smile, "Thanks though." she took out a rubber band from her pocket and started to re braid her hair.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Jasper nodded. "Im fine, thanks. Are you okay?" He asked, concern filling his gaze.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Scarlet nodded and took her arm away from around his shoulders. She wasn't completely sure he was ok but guessed if he didn't want to say, he didn't have to. She grabbed her hood and lifted it over her head again with a little sigh. At least they had a little more money now. She glared at a wandering man as he started to stride down the alley, but seeing her glare, backed away and disappeared back into the crowd. A small breeze drifted through the alley and she played her her hair awkwardly as it waved in-front of her pretty face.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Leo gave her one last look before nodding hesitantly. "Ok, if you want. But tell me if you change your mind." He added the last bit quickly before looking away self-consciously. He didn't want to sound like he was fussing, but it was probably already too late for that. Flopping onto his backside on the roof he lay down and placed his hands comfortably behind his head, gazing up wondrously at the sky.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Jasper pulled his own hood up, his hair sticking out the front slightly. "C'mon, wanna go to the abandon Church? It'd be better then here." He asked, tilting his head and giving a small, friendly smile.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Razz sighed, maybe he didn't really want to talk to her for the moment, she sat down were she was and closed her eyes.
____

Shard came up by Razz, City Blue on her head, she barked happily and wagged her tail rubbing into Razz.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Scarlet sniffed a little and nodded. "Sure, haven't been there in a while." she stated and hauled herself to her feet. Turning around, she offered her hand to Jasper to help him up.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Leo turned his head as he heard something approaching and smiled as he recognized City Blue and Shard. Turning to Razz he chuckled. "I hope you don't mind, but i gave City Blue a lift."
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Razz smiled, "I don't." she laughed a little and looked at Shard and City Blue, she stroked Blue with her finger and lifted her onto her shoulder. She then petted Shard's head. she tucked up her legs underneath her and tugged a little at the chain around her neck.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Jasper took her hand and hauled himself to his feet. "Okay, Race you?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next