Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Kitchen/ living room

+7
Jasper
Scarlet
Leo
Kamri
Razz
Sly
Admin
11 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 Empty The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the wanted. It is also connect to the dinning room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in.

The Living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 Living-room-decorating-ideas

The living room is a comfy place just to relax and have a nice chat. Its close to the front door and is the most common place to read a book.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4202

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Sly Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 am

Sly grabbed his knife from Razz and put it back in his pocket. He watched Leo com in through the window. Sly couldn't stay any longer he had a feeling that a storm was comin and he had to go. He nodded his head to the people in the room. "Rouge stay!" Was all he yelled. Then he banged his fist on the window in anger and changed into a black eagle and flew through the open window.
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4129

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:30 am

"well..anyone feel for a walk?" she asks Razz and Leo as Sly exits through the window
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4149

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:47 am

Razz smiled at Leo then to Kamri, "I don't mind a walk." She looked over where Sly was standing and sighed.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4229

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 am

"To the woods then?" she says in reply
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Scarlet pulled the van outside of the house and took the keys out of the ignition. Undoing Sly's seatbelt, she hailed his body out f the van and into the living room. Lying him down on the sofa, Scarlet poured a glass of water and placed it on the table next to is head before going back outside for Razz.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4369

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Razz got out of the car. She had her hand on her head she crumples to the ground and cringes. She closes her eyes. Shard limps to Razz and lays her head on her.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:50 pm

*hauled)

Scarlet rushed over to Razz as she crumpled to te floor. "I'm going to carry you in now. Try relax and don't tense your muscles or you'll feel worse." Scarlet explained and picked Razz up. Carrying her friend into the living room, she placed Razz down on a different sofa and poured another glass of water. "Drink this." She told Razz.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Razz shook her head and closed her eyes. Shard frowned and nipped Razz on the ear. Razz moaned and took the water. She drank some and poured the rest on Shard's head. Shard looked shocked and then turned to Scarlet with a water covered head. She smiled from the corners of her mouth and wagged her tail like a laugh.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Rouge walked in from outside. He felt sluggish and slow but slowly walked over to Sly on the couch. He jumped up onto the couch and put his head on Sly's feet.

Sly had been half awake on the ride home. How painful that had been. Although he didn't make a sound, it wasn't his way to talk or make any noise that he felt any pain.

Sly slowly opened his eyes and gritted his teeth in pain. He felt rouge by his feet and was glad the leopard was there. He looked over at Razz and hoped that she was okay too. He turned his head slowly toward Scarlett, " Is Razz okay?"
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Kamri ran into the room panting and sweating. It had been bad enough that she was already tired from the fight but then she had to run without stopping, for she feared they would be exposed. She then felt a little guilt. Compared to wat Sly and Razz was feeling she was fine. she got a glass of watter and sat on a chair by the sofa sly was laying on. "Are you guys gonna be okay?"
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Sly stayed where he was with his teeth clenched. He also couldn't speak through the pain he was in. He looked at Kamari and shook his head yes. He was going to be fine as soon as his shoulder was healed.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Razz sighed and sat up she had her hand to her head. Razz was horribly pale. She looked at Sly and Kamri. She laid back down and looked at Scarlet with a funny smile that she poured water on the wolf's head. Razz laughed and said "Thanks." She looked at the ceiling and closed her eyes touching her chain. Razz slowly drifted into blackness.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am

Scarlet giggled as Shard gave her a funny look and she patted the dog on the head. Whipping around, she let out a sigh of relief seeing Kamri was okay. Grabbing some antibiotics and pain killers from the kitchen, she handed them to Sly and Razz gesturing for them to take them. Facing Razz she said, " Try not to move too much and rest yourself. Your body needs to make up for your blood loss." Turning around, she walked over to Sly and gently started to untie the blood soaked piece of her top she'd wrapped around his shoulder before hand. " Take the pills so it won't hurt as much. Then I can heal your shoulder." She explained before casting a glance over at Kamri to see if she was badly hurt in any way.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Sly took the water glass with his good arm and took the pills. He could barely feel the torn cloth coming off his shoulder. He was wide awake and didn't think he could sleep through any pain. The pain was wearing him out and the blood loss didn't help. Sly put the glass of water back down. " how does the healing work?"
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Scarlet watched as Sly took the pills and she bit her lip in thought at his question. "I don't know HOW exactly but I know that it works by using my energy and passing to the damaged part of the other person's body. I don't know how but it's going to hurt for a little whilst I heal you but you should be alright after. " scarlet explained and smiled though she didn't feel particularly happy. She didnt mention the fact that she'd also be able to feel the pain but she saw no reason to mention the fact. "I'm going to start now. Try relax a bit." She told Sly and placed her hands firmly but gently on his injured shoulder. Closing her eyes, she began to focus on the healing process, clenching her teeth together as she did so.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Sly tried relaxing but it was harder than he thought. He slowly started relaxing his muscles but he didn't notice how strained he had been. Sly felt the pain that Scarlett said he would but it was a weird pain. It felt like rebreaking his bones to fix them again. Sly would have to thank Scarlett after this because there was no way he was going to sit around until it healed on his own.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Kamri watched in fascination as Scarlet healed Sly. She rested back and her eyes instantly felt drowsy. She tried to stay awake though...just in-case something went wrong..
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Scarlet cringed as she heard a click from Sly's shoulder as she finished healing it and she shot him an apologetic glance. "Sorry about that. How do you feel?" She asked Sly and let go of his shoulder. Healing always made her feel weary but she couldn't rest yet. Not when people needed her help. Turning to Kamri she asked,"Do you feel okay? Are you hurt?"
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:50 pm

No, im fine. Thanks. but does razz need any healing?
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Jasper walked into the house, and looked over to where Scarlet was healing everyone and mentally face palmed himself. Feeling a tad awkward he hadn't been around for... a while. He quietly walked over to them, his lips in a fine line as concern started to cross his face, wincing slightly as he ungracefully bumped into the counter. "Ah, sorry guys.." He mumbled, looking at his feet in shame.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4335

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Sly heard the click to but didn't wince. It was almost nothing compared to having his shoulder bone break and come out of the skin. Sly sat up slowly feeling his healed arm. It felt weird like it should still be broken but there was nothing he could do about that. He tried getting off the couch and standing up, but the blood rushed to his head and fell back on to the couch. " Jasper, it's ok. Can I have another glass of water? I think I will stay here for awhile and relax." Sly wasn't one for sleeping but that didn't mean he didn't get tired.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Razz was already sleeping. But the nightmare she had been having for years now came to her. She moaned and swept her hand defensively over her face. She closed her eyes tighter and came up with a yelp. Razz looked over to Kamri, Sly, and Scarlet. She also saw Jasper. Razz had enough. She stood up with a groan and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a rag and covered her gash. She flicked back her ears and then fixed her hair. She sighed and grabbed a knife from the drawer. She looked at the blade and then removed the rag. She stuck the tip of it on her gash and wiggled it up and down. When she moved the knife it had bits and pieces of the gun handle, and a bit of fractured skull.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Toby sighed and looked around. He knocked on the door of this ivy house. Toby waited for an answer but was not so sure anyone was there.
Toby

Sparks : 4096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Sly watched as Razz grabbed the knife and started halfway cleaning her wound. Well that was one way to do it but it could and badly if you didn't know your way around a knife, but Razz certainly did. Then Sly heard the knock. He instantly went on the defensive side. He tensed up his muscles and he slowly rolled to the floor and the used the couch to help him stand. It better not be a fed. Even though Sly was dizzy didn't mean he wouldn't fight with all of his will. He slowly walked like a drunk over to the door. He took his knife from his pocket( mysteriously) and held it in his hand while opening the door. He was surprised to see the man he had met earlier. Sly's mouth was set in a hard line. He had used the door as support to stay standing and only left the door open enough so his head and half his body could be seen with the knife in his hand still ready to act.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 am

Scarlet nodded as Kamri said she was okay and watched nervously as Razz used the knife to clean her wound. "Do you want me to heal it?" She asked, afraid Razz's gash might get infected. Noticing Jasper walk in, she felt a mixture of relief and something else she xouldnt put her finger on rin through her. "It's okay. The important thing is your back." She said and ruffled his hair jokingly so it all stuck up. Whipping around as someone knocked at the door, Scarlet grabbed her knife and hid it behind her back before cautiously walking over to Sly. She was a little smaller than him so there wasn't much she could do in the way of supporting him but she came up along side Sly as he opened the door. Seeing the man stood there, she narrowed her eyes questioningly and asked, "Who are you?"
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next