Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Kitchen/ living room

+7
Jasper
Scarlet
Leo
Kamri
Razz
Sly
Admin
11 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 Empty The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the wanted. It is also connect to the dinning room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in.

The Living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 Living-room-decorating-ideas

The living room is a comfy place just to relax and have a nice chat. Its close to the front door and is the most common place to read a book.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4212

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Toby Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

"Umm... My name is Toby." He said. A little taken back that not one, but two people were at the door. He gave a kind smile and gazed around the house "I thought this might be a cool place to check out. It seems to have a lot of history. May I come in? And for whoever lived here I thought I could bring them these." He held up a basket of goods.
Toby

Sparks : 4106

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 11:52 am

Razz shook her head to Scarlet's offer on healing her. She cleaned the knife with hot water and soap. Razz paid no attention to the door. She grabbed a warm wet cloth and placed it on her head. She said and flicked her ears. Razz looked at her hair, seeing the brown start to fade out. Her hair was going darker, because the brown hair dye was washed out.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4239

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Scarlet looked at the boy at the door for a while before taking a step back and opened the door more. "Come in." She told Toby, her tone a little wary. "This building is more important than you think." She stated but didn't go into anymore detail. Scarlet wasn't sure what to say to Toby but she didn't think he was bad.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4379

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Wed May 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Toby nodded a thanks and looked around. "Wow! Look at that ceiling. Its architecture." He smiled and then scanned over the building. He was Busy looking at the house then bothering to look at the people he looked at Scarlet and Sly now. He held out the basket of goods and smiled.
Toby

Sparks : 4106

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Razz looked up to notice Toby. Her eyes widened for half a second. Razz walked over to him and punched him in the face knocking him down almost breaking his jaw. Razz grumbled and turned around, not bothering to cover her ears.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Scarlet gasped as Razz punched Toby in the face and she grabbed Razz's arms from behind her, restraining her friend and pulling her away from Toby. "Razz! What do you think you're doing?" She yelled angry with her.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Razz grunted and looked at Scarlet "He needs to leave... I don't even know how he got here!" She heard thunder crack outside. Razz grunted and looked back at Toby. Shard growled and looked at Toby. Her face light up somewhat as if she had seen him before.

Toby growled the same way Razz would. He stood up and looked at Razz. "What was tha-" He cut short and looked at her ears. "You..." he looked at Scarlet, Sly, Kamri, and Jasper.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Scarlet pushed Razz into the kitchen and whipped around to face Toby. "Get out!" she growled and opened the door. "Now!" she spat. Scarlet was absolutely fuming and lost all control over herself. She still had her knife in her hand and was prepared to use it if either Razz lunged at Toby again or if he didn't leave. Her eyes were lit up with angry flames and her knuckles were clenched.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Razz growled and starred Toby in the eyes. Flash backs started and she growled.

––––––––––

Toby held up his hands "Look.... I-" He stopped himself and backed out the door.

–––––––

Razz snorted and went out the back door and slammed it. She went around the house and after Toby shut the door Razz grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him against the wall.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Scarlet watched as Toby left but was not quick enough to grab hold of Razz before she left around the back. "For my soul's sake I give up!" she yelled and broke into a crying frenzy. It was driving her crazy she had to do everything around the place. It just wasn't fair. Let them do what they want, she where it gets them, she thought grudgingly. Walking into the kitchen, she sat on the island unit and burried her head in the hands and cried.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Razz snarled "What the hay are you doing here!" Toby was in pain and gritted his teeth, "Razz please! Its me!" Razz paid no attention and kicked him to the ground "I did everything I could so you could be safe. Now you come and find me? So many things happened and now you are here!" Razz growled and picked him up. She snarled and threw him across the ground. Razz grunted and walked inside, she seemed strong like she had no gash on her head now. But it was too soon that the effects wore off and she was groggy.

––––––––––––––––––––––

Toby stood up and frowned. He wiped the blood off of him self and sighed looking at the door. He walked to it and knocked "Please. I haven't seen you forever. Not since they took you." He sat down leaning on the door. That was his sister in there. He wanted to see her again.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Scarlet ignored them as they came back in. She didn't want anything to do with the subject... or them for that matter.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Razz sighed and banged on the door. She looked up and then looked at Scarlet. She sighed and walked over to her "I'm sorry." She said and gave a frown walking up the stairs and into her room. there was a shriek and she came running down the stairs with City blue in hands.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Scarlet didn't look up as Razz apologised, she just brang her legs up onto the counter and buried her head in her knees. The only time she looked up was when she heard the shriek. Yet another problem I'll undoubtedly have to solve, she thought bitterly and looked as City Blue in Razz's hands. She wanted to cuddle up with Night and Joey but she could tell that they were asleep upstairs and Scarlet didn't want to disturb them. "What now Razz?" she asked, her voice neutral and she wiped away a few tears that were rolling down her face.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Razz frowned then looked at Scarlet. She frowned seeing that she was sad, so didn't bother telling her the truth "Kidding." She faked a smile and then frowned "I'm seriously sorry Scarlet." She looked down at Cit Blue and stroked her. City Blue's breathe was very shallow. Razz sighed and then stroked City Blue again.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Scarlet sighed and slid herself off the table. Walking over to Razz, she avoided her gaze and looked down at City Blue. She placed her hand over the small, furry creature and felt it's shallow breath. You're not going to die if I can help it, she thought and started to heal City Blue.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 1:55 pm

City Blue opened her eyes and crawled up Scarlet's arm. She licked the tears off her cheeks and sat on her shoulder with a smile.
Razz smiled and then looked at Scarlet. She gave a sad smile and then frowned. Razz felt terrible. She sighed and closed her eyes. Razz touched her chain and opened her eyes. She turned away her eyes watering. Razz laid down on the ground and closed her eyes.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Scarlet couldn't help but smile as City Blue licked her cheeks and ears. She stroked City's head before bending down and placing City on Razz's shoulder. Pulling away, she hesitated before saying, "I forgive you. I should be sorry." She wasn't one to get angry or cry but every now and then she had to let it out. She lay a blanket on the sofa for Sly and poured Razz another cup of water. "Here." she said and handed it to Razz.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Razz sat up and looked at Scarlet. She smiled and took the glass. Razz drank the whole thing, then hugged Scarlet. She smiled and laughed.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Scarlet hugged Razz back and in the process tackled her to the ground In a friendly and playful way. She was glad Razz was feeling okay now but she couldn't help but remember the guy that had knocked on the door. "Who was that guy you punched?" She asked, her tone was cheerful and she smiled.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Razz froze for a moment... "He's my brother." She said then squirmed off the ground.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Scarlet looked at Razz confused as to why she would attack her own brother but guessed it was too much of a personal question. Clambering to her feet, she yawned and frowned. "Is he still out there?" She asked and gestured outside.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Razz shrugged and looked at the door. She walked over to it and then put her hand on the handle. Razz shook her head and backed up. She sighed and turned around looking at Scarlet.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Sly just watched the whole thing pass by. Wow he was way out of it and needed to rest. Sly went back to the couch and layed down again. Rouge climbed on top of Sly's chest and went to sleep. Sly kept his eyes open and listened to Razz and Scarlett.
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4139

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Scarlet watched as Sly went back to the sofa. "You feel okay?" She asked with a smile. She was worried about everyone after the events that had taken place over the lay couple of days.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next