Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Yard Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Yard I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Yard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Yard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Yard I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Yard I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Yard I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Yard I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Yard I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Yard I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Yard

+3
Scarlet
Jasper
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Yard Empty The Yard

Post  Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm

The Yard 245-Blue-Heron-Backyard-with-more-trees

The Yard. Often a place to train in open air, it is also used for games of water balloons and companion's touch. Companion's touch is were a team of companions go after the wanted, and if a companion catches someone, they must run around the house, like a small child.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4202

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Yard Empty Re: The Yard

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Jasper raced into the thin trees and laughed, skidding to a halt in the clearing. "Here your are Madame!" He teased and bent down to let her off.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4335

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Scarlet tapped him jokingly on the head and chuckled, "Thanks.". Jumping off, she put her hands in her pockets with a happy sigh but her face frowned in confusion as she felt something in there. Taking it out of her pocket, Scarlet noticed it was a letter and she flipped it over, studying the envelope with a confused look on her face.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4369

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Jasper looked over her shoulder at the envelope. "What is that?" He asked, eyes narrowing suspiciously.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Scarlet shrugged and tucked her fringe behind her ear. "Time to find out." she remarked and jumped up into a tree, swung around on a branch and sat down in the tree leaving a space beside her for Jasper to sit. Picking at the back of the envelope, Scarlet carefully started to open the letter eager to find out what it said.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Jasper followed her and sat up in the tree, again peeking over Scarlets shoulder to watch.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Scarlet was aware of Jasper watching over her shoulder but she didn't mind. Opening the envelope, Scarlet took the letter out and cast a glance over to Jasper. Un-folding the paper, Scarlet turned her attention back to the letter and started to read, her heart ponding with what the letter might say.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Jasper continued watching, bitting his lip nervously.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Scarlet had to take a quick in-take of breath and she put her hand to her mouth as she read it. Rising un-steadily to her feet, she carried on reading, her eyes filling up with tears. She couldn't believe what she was reading. Jumping down from the tree, she sat down between the roots and untied her hair letting it flow in the wind. She had to re-read the letter twice not quite being able to believe what she was seeing.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Jasper slipped off the branch and walked over to her. He sat down beside her on a root and drew a strand of hair that was blowing her her face behind her ear. "What does it say?" He asked gently.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Scarlet looked up from the letter and looked at Jasper's handsome face. "Did I ever tell you about this guy called Cian I was best friends with at the orphanage?" She asked, beginning to explain what the letter was on about.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Jasper shook his head, concern starting to spread over his features as he listened.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Scarlet smiled t happy memories being in the orphanage but snapped back to real life and carried on speaking. "I won't fill in the major details but I can tell you the jist. When I was at the orphanage, I never really got on that well with the other kids because I was... Different. When I was still young, a boy the same age as me came to the orphanage and his name was Cian. We were best if friends because he was like me. Different. He had the same powers as me that none of the other children could understand. One day, me and Cian were out at the park when some FEDs came along and... Took Cian away." Scarlet had to force the words out as the events of when she was younger happened and the bitter truth she was keeping a secret ran through her mind ... Jasper didn have to know that bit. Finding her bearings, Scarlet carried on. "I managed to escape but I never saw Cian again. I thought he was dead, but not anymore. I dont know who this letter came from but is says Cian's still alive!" Scarlet was full of happiness a tear of joy ran down her face.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Jasper nodded and summoned a smile. "Thats great!" He responded, trying to sound as enthusiastic as he could, though he did feel a stab of envy towards them, he pushed it away quickly.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Scarlet noticed a flash of envy pass over Jasper's eyes and she instantly felt worried and a little guilty. "Sorry." She whispered and rested her head on his knee in a gesture of comfort. "I doubt I'll see him again I'm just glad he's alive at least." She was bursting with happiness an suddenly had loads of energy forgetting about all the pain they'd inflicted and consumed themselves earlier. Casting a playful glance over at Jasper, she tapped his shoulder and jumped up, running off a little in the opposite direction. "Tag! You're it!"
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Jasper chuckled. "Its totally fine, don't worry about it." He replied, the let out a little gasp as he was tag, but it was quickly replaced by laughter. He leaped to his feet and raced after her, and quickly tapped her on the shoulder. "YOUR IT!" He yelled and ran away.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Scarlet laughed and raced after him. She hadn't played this game in a while but she still enjoyed it. Catching him on the arm Scarket shouted "Tag!" And quickly climbe her way up into a tree.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Jasper laughed and jumped up into the tree after her and touched her ankle, only to jump out of the tree and rolled across the ground, and ending up on his feet, before charging away to the house. "YOUR IT!" He yelled over his shoulder.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Scarlet laughed and sat down in the tree branch and watched Jasper run off tithe house. She had a feeling they shouldn't go there but she didn't know why. Hanging her legs over the side of the branch, scarlet swung them back and forth and watched as a flock of birds flew over. Birds. Joey! "Oh my gosh! Where's Joey and Night?" Scarlet gasped and jumped down from the tree.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Jasper gasped. "Where's Lightning!" He stared at her and stared yelling their names. "Night! Lightning! Joey! Come here guys!"
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Scarlet whistled for Noght and called her usual call or Joey. "I can't believe I forgot about them." Scarlet stated guiltily and waited to see if her companion and pet turned up. "Oh and where are Razz, Leo and the others?" Scarlet asked feeling annoyed.
_________

Night heard Scarlet's calls and looked down at the body of Joey. Picking the bird carefully up in her jaws, the dog padded out of the house and towards the noises that would lead her to Scarlet and Jasper.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Jasper let out a low whistle for Lightning, and looked around worriedly.
__
Lightning padded -more like limped- after Night and Joey.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Night rushed over to Scarlet an placed Joey on the ground at her feet. Night knew Scarlet had special healin powers, surely she could help Joey now?
______

Scarlet noticed Night coming and she ruffled the dog's ears in a happy greeting. However, Scarlet frowned seeing Joey was still knocked out from the earlier shock Scarlet had received earlier. Bending down, Scarlet stroke the Kestrel's head and close her eyes focusing on healing the bird which would inevitably heal herself too.

Last edited by Scarlet on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derp I can't spell xD)
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Lightning limped into the clearing and spotted Jasper. With a joyful yip, he raced over to him as fast as he could limp and threw himself at Jasper.
__
Jasper smiled and scooped up his little companion and stroked his head with soothing strokes, only then realizing that he had Gizmo in his pocket, he put Lightning down and pulled out the little Fennec Fox, who was now wriggling around in his hands.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Kamri peered around the corner and into the yard as she approached Scarlet she saw that something was wrong. "What happened?" she said softly for she could see that scarlet was kind of trying to focus.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4149

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: