Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Yard - Page 2 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Yard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Yard

+3
Scarlet
Jasper
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Yard - Page 2 Empty The Yard

Post  Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Yard - Page 2 245-Blue-Heron-Backyard-with-more-trees

The Yard. Often a place to train in open air, it is also used for games of water balloons and companion's touch. Companion's touch is were a team of companions go after the wanted, and if a companion catches someone, they must run around the house, like a small child.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4213

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: The Yard

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Scarlet held up her hand in a silent gesture saying to give her a moment and she went back to her work. Healing Joey, she decided to heal her own wounds later and turned her attention back to Kamri. "FEDs..." She muttered bitterly and spat a bit of blood out of her mouth. Laying on her back in the floor, Scarlet let out a long breath watched the clouds float by.
______
Night saw Scarlet laying vulnerable on the ground and couldn't help but jump on her stomach. Sniffing at Scarlet's face, the dog started to smother the girl in affectionate licks if joy and happiness.
____
Joey scrambled to his feet as stretched out his wings. He felt a lot better now and cocked his head to one side as he noticed Kamri enter the area.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4380

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Razz peeked out the window and walked outside, she watched Scarlet and Jasper, then glanced at Kamri. She sat down and folded her legs, just waiting to give every one a group hug. (LOL)

Shard came out from the house and sat down by Razz, the wolf's eyes softened as she watched everyone.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4240

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Kamri sat beside Scarlet and wrapped her arms around her own legs
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4160

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Joey flew up and perched himself on Kamri's shoulder, nibbling playfully at her ear.
_______
Scarlet pushed Night off with a laugh and sat up, crossed her legs, put her hat straight and looked over to Kamri. "What's up?" She asked her friend.
_____
Night flopped off of Scarlet and rolled around on her back in the grass.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Gizmo let out a squeak as he was put down and raced over to Scarlet, and shoved his face in her face and let out a weird sound that seemed like a giggle. (Lol)
_____
Lightning looked up and limped over to Razz, and let out a weak yip, since he was tired from jumping and limp/running.
___
Jasper let out a tired sigh, feeling his companions feelings, he stretched out in the grass and let out a sigh.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4346

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:45 pm

"Nothing much" she says with a little laughter as Joey nibbles her ear. She looks up and sees Razz with lightning and waves
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Razz smiled at Lightning and stroked his head, "You ok?" she asked him with a kind smile, she scratched behind his ear a little. She spotted Kamri waving at her, and gave a small wave.

Shard watched Lightning and laid down, the spirit companion let out a sigh like breath. She flicks her tail and scoots closer to Razz.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Scarlet giggled as Gizmo came up to her and she scratched the fox behind the ears. Hearing Jasper sigh, Scarlet took her bobble off her wrist, aimed it and flicked it playfully over at Jasper hitting him on the forehead.
______
Joey cawwed and ruffled his feathers still nibbling Kamri's ear.
_____
Night carried on rolling in the grass until she bumped into Jasper and gave the human a dog grin with her tongue lollin out.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Kamri picked up Joey and set him on her knee and stroked his head.
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Jasper threw his arms into the air. "HEY!" He laughed and looked over at Night, scratching her chin with a smile.
____
Gizmo's foot began to thump the ground as she scratched the itchy spot on his ears. Giving a pouty face when she stopped. He just stared at her with an intense blue gaze.
___
Lightning gave a big doggy grin, but leaned back on his haunches and scratched his shoulder.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Razz smiled and put her finger to her lips, Shh. She mouthed and scooted towards the hose, trying not be noticed, she turned on the nosel and the sprinklers bursted on.

Last edited by Razz on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Night shunned happily and covered Jasper's hand in grateful licks. Suddenly the sprinklers came on and Night leapt intop of Jasper startled.
______
Starlet chuckled and turned her attention back to Gizmo. Instantly her heart melted with cuteness and she could help but let out a happy squeak and started to scratch behind the fox's ear again. With her other hand, Scarlet stroked the top of Skye's head with a smile. "Ah!" Scarlet squeaked as she began to get soaked and she covered her head with her hands.
_____
Joey cawwed and snuggled into the gap between Kamri's legs keeping nice and warm and cozy.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Kamri shot up as the sprinklers came on and saw Razz over by the hose. She set Joey on her shoulder and tried to prevent him from getting soaked. "Razz?!?!?" she said in laughter and confusion.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Lightning watched with amusement, sitting out of reach of the sprinklers.
__
Gizmo let out a loud yowl and raced towards a sprinkler, attacking the water with all his might. IT JUST KEEPS COMING! He thought, irritated.
____
Jasper let out an OOF! as the air was knocked out of him, he picked up Night once he stood up and rested her on his shoulder as he ran through the sprinklers.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Razz smiled and put on a look like 'What?' She laughed and spoke with a sarcastic tone, "Whoops." She laughed and turned it on full blast running to the trees.

Shard howled lightly and bounced around, she smiled and placed her head on her paws.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Joey flapped his wings a little o keep balanced on Kamri's shoulder and at the same time opened her mouth to catch any stray droplets of water comin through the air.
____
Scarlet jumped to her feet and spun around in circles getting soaked by the water. "WEEEEE!" She yelled happily but it turned into a yelp as she fell down a ditch (lol).
______
Night's eyes were wide and her tongue lolled out oblivious of what was going on. She just let Jasper carry her and nomes on his shirt in the process.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Kamri put her hood up to keep Joey warmer and splashed in the mud like a little kid (xD)
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 am

Rouge had nothing yo do but follow the wanted and hope Sly returned soon. It didn't feel right to leave without sly and rouge had a right to be with him. Rouge walked out and watched their fun. Sundenly Rouge got hot with a fever and very week. He fell over and gave a small whimper before passing out on the ground.
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4140

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:46 am

Scarlet hissed as mud got into her wounds but she got up anyway and dived at a sprinkler again. Hearing the sound of wings, Scarlet spun around to see a leopard she did not yet recognise lying on the ground. Struggling to her feet, Scarlet walked cautiously over to the bird and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully as she studied it. The animal was passed out but Scarlet couldn't tell if it was someone's companion or not. "Hey, guys!" She shouted to the others hoping they could here her. "Come and have a look at this!"
______

Night heard Scarlet calling and wriggled out of Jasper's grasp and onto the floor. Bolting over to the female, Night sniffed at the leopard that lay at Scarlet's feet and let out a little whimper and rubbed her head in Scarelt's hand.
______

Joey heard Scarlet calling and was forced to make the hard decision of warmth or companion. (Lol) flexing his wings, Joey launched off Kamri's shoulder and flew over to where Scarlet stood and perched on her shoulder instead.

Last edited by Scarlet on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 am

Jasper spun around and raced after the dog and stopped beside them, and looked down at the leopard with a frown.
__
Jasper stood up a limped over after his companion. Once standing beside Scarlet, he lifted a paw to put less strain on his should and stretched out his neck to sniff the leopard.

Last edited by Jasper on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 pm

(uh guys be carefull Rouge is a clouded leopard not a bird but sly changes into a black eagle)
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4140

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Oh! I understand now! XD sorry Sly I edited my posts so they're right now Smile )

Scarlet noticed Lightning and Jasper come beside her to have a look too. "Do you know whose it is?" She asked with a frown. She noticed Lightning was hurt and she patted the dog reassuringly on the head. "Are your wounds okay?" Scarlet asked Jasper with a worried look on her face.
_______

Night ducked her head and padded over to Jasper with an apologetic look on her face that read, "sorry about jumping on you".
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Jasper shook his head. "Im not sure whose it is," He admitted and bent down to look at the marks on the leopard, before responding to Scarlets second question. "Im fine, just hurt my shoulder." He moved his left shoulder and let out a little sigh. He looked over at Night and ruffled the fur on her head, meaning that he wasn't mad at her.
____
Jasper let out a sneeze as the fur on the leopard brushed his nose, and he leaped backwards into Scarlets leg, he looked up at her apologetically.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Kamri walked up to Scarlet and Jasper, peeking in on the companion. "I..I think that that's Sly"s companion." she says remembering when Sly and her were at the Abandoned square. She saw a leopard, and now suspected that it was his.
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:19 am

Scarlet bit her lip and cringed. "That means Sly's been knocked out somewhere..." she trailed off as she was knocked in the leg by Lightning and gave an understanding smile to the dog. Rising to her feet, Scarlet looked sympathetically over to Jasper and gave him a cautious glance before touching his bad shoulder. "Is it dislocated or just hurt?" she asked as she rolled her thumb carefully over the join of Jasper's shoulder trying not to hurt him but find where the focus of the pain was.nShe'd dislocated her shoulder many times and found it can sometimes feel worse than to break the bone.

Night licked Jasper's hand and sat down on his feet, her tail wagging madly.
_________

Joey nibbled at Scarlet's hat trying to take it off her head but backed away a little as Scarlet put her hand in the way of his beak.

Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: