Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Abandoned Square - Page 2 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Abandoned Square - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Abandoned Square

+4
Scarlet
Jasper
Razz
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abandoned Square - Page 2 Empty Abandoned Square

Post  Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:43 am

First topic message reminder :

This once was the town square until the incident, no one really knows what happened here that day but that all the people that were there... Vanished. Now the Abandoned Square stands alone no-one has really stayed in the place for long. There are many cockroaches and coyotes here so be careful.Abandoned Square - Page 2 CO_Mammals_Coyotes
Abandoned Square - Page 2 Abando10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4221

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Square

Post  Razz Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Razz growled and shook her arm, her eyes went blank and her thoughts were unreadable, she then lunged at Jasper and slammed into him, she raised her foot and kicked him in the chest with the rest of her energy. She jabbed her elbow into his upper torso as she spun around.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4248

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Jasper hissed and decided to end it. He aimed a punch at her jaw line. "Pretend I nocked you out and Ill pretend you knocked me out. " He hissed quietly.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4354

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 am

Razz gritted her teeth, "Fine." she hurled a kick at him, "That was for bite." she then threw a fake punch, "And thats for the knock out." Razz looked like she was dizzy and fell to the ground.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 am

Scarlet slunk into the area. She growled as a guy bumped into her and she shuffled out the way. Hiding in the shadows as not to draw attention to herself, Scarlet narrowed her eyes as she took in what was going on around her. People were all gathered around a platform and on there two people were fighting. But why is there a fight?, Scarlet asked herself silently and looked at a poster on a lamppost. For money.., she thought and snorted. She was glad that wasn't here up there.... although the two figures on the platform looked strangely familiar. Shoving and pushing her way to the front to get a better look at the fighters, she hissed at a young man as he tried to block her way and shoved him out of the way with incredible force. Finally reaching the front, she had to hold back a cry of disbelief as she realised she actually KNEW who was on the platform. "RAZZ! JASPER!" she cried out trying to get their attention. This is CRAZY!, Scarlet screamed in her head and slunk back a little and cringed as Razz was ' knocked out ' - although Scarlet didn't realise it was fake- .
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4388

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:26 am

Jasper grunted again at the kick and let himself fall backwards in the 'KO' He made himself sit still, though he heard the cries from Scarlet, it made him churn, he pressed himself into the platform.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 am

Shard was barking like crazy, she shook the powder from her pelt and broke the collar, she swung around and bit a man who was trying to settle her, she ran onto the platform knocking people down, she snarled viciously and stood over Jasper's face puffing teeth bared.

Razz tried not to move and tried to call Shard, since they could hear each others thoughts, like all companions she called her.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Lightning raced into the area and let out an unearthly roar, hurdling himself at Shard and knocking her backwards, he bared his sharp fangs, and placed himself between Jasper and her. His fur fluffed up and bristling gave him the appearance of a wolf.
_____

Jasper gave a grunt as the weight of Shard was shoved off of him, he watched eyes wide.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Shard snarled, she was a real wolf and wasn't afraid to show it, she heard the calls of Razz and realized that it was all a play, she walked past Lightning and licked Jasper's cheek once then walked to Razz and layed down.
________

Razz heard the man call a tie and to wake them up, as she was lifted rather un-easily Shard followed, they set her on the ground and dumped ice cold water on her, she gasped and flung up punching the man who poured the water on her.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Leo glided above the Abbandoned Square which was now anything but abandoned. A huge crowd was standing around a single platform, wailing and cheering at the two people currently upon it. Why would Razz be here? Dropping a little lower his eagle like eyes widened in surprise as he recognised Razz and Jasper and he let out an ear piercing screech.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4229

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Lightning let his fur lie flat and returned to looking like a normal dog. He walked over to Jasper and nudged him to his feet.

Jasper groaned and got up, his head spinning, and walked back to where he had left his sweater, and sighed. His eyes starting to return to a intense ice blue, he pulled his sweater on and patted Lightnings head. He stood up and walked over to Razz. "Sorry," He mumbled, stepping over the man she punched. He looked over his shoulder and recognized Leo. "Oh this night gets better and better..." He muttered, and rubbed his forehead where it continued to bleed.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Razz was soaked covered in ice and bleeding, she tried to dust the snowy mud off her, she looked to see Leo and moaned, dispite Jasper's apology she growled, "We still need that money." she walked over to the man on the car and growled, "If I knock you off this car I am getting the money." She grabbed his leg and heaved him off the car. Razz grabbed the money and walked back to them.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Leo dropped onto some roofs further away and changed back into his normal self. He now understood, and thought the whole idea to be ridiculous. Bounding quickly over the roof tops he came to the very last one and gave one mighty leap, flipping once through the air (like a boss Cool XD). He landed with a thud, dust billowing from around him as he straightened up, glaring back at the people as the stared at him. He had no time to deal with these thugs. Ploughing through the crowd, his eyes fixed upon Razz and Jasper, he shoulder people aside as they blocked his path. Reaching the two he gave them a startled and confused look. "What on EARTH do you think you are doing?" He growled angrily, staring at them both. Was this their idea of not drawing attention to themselves? If it was, he was stunned beyond words.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 pm

(XD)
Jasper squared himself with the angry Leo. "Earning some money! Do you think all the things we have come from dispensers?" He hissed, narrowing his eyes.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Razz growled and shoved them both, "Knock it off! Look we needed money we got it, now lets get lout of here." Razz sighed her writs were already swelling and the bruises were showing up. She knew this would have gone easier if Jasper didnt show up and she had to fight him.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 pm

(Lol)
Leo turned on Jasper, his eyes dangerous and fiery. "I know that." He spat, clenching his fists. "But you could have been killed! Then where would that have left us?" The 16 year old opened his mouth to speak again but stopped, saving himself. He was about to mention them exposing themselves, which would have endangered everything. He glanced at Razz, irritated.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Jasper shook his head. "I heard Scarlet, we need to find her too." He protested. Though his muscles were screaming with pain. He glared at Leo. "You don't honestly think I fought Razz on purpose? " He spat.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Scarlet watched as Leo jumped up on the platform but she stayed where she was. If she didn't have to show her face she wouldn't. Earlier, she'd slipped a couple more apples under her jacket and she now rolled them onto the platform making them bump into Razz's, Jasper's and Leo's feet. She bent her head down and covered her face with her hood.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Razz looked at the apples, she then snapped focus back to Leo and Jasper.
Razz growled, "Ok, so I guess no one trusts me!?" She kicked Leo in the chest, and used her elbow to knock Jasper over, left the money and darted off towards the roof tops, her heart was beating fast, she was sore and bloody, Razz didn't need every one here, it would have gone smoother, this was the way she had gotten money for them many times, but now her plan was ruined.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Scarlet noticed Razz heading towards the roof and she slipped after her. Managing to get in-front of Razz, Scarlet held out her arm and blocked Razz from going any further. "What just HAPPENED?" she demanded and looked at Razz with un-readable eyes.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Razz growled, "Out of my way." She needed to cool off but no one under stood her, Razz's eyes went blank and she saw bits of her future, she shook her head, "Move!" she sounded stressed and dodged out of Scarlet's way.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Scarlet growled but let Razz go. If she needed to cool off, it was best to leave her alone. Turning around, she searched the crowd for Leo and Jasper. Maybe they could tell her what happened.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Leo studied Razz carefully as she exclaimed angrily and huffed as she kicked him in the chest. However, he stood his ground and stayed standing. Glaring at everyone as if challenging them and bent down to begin picking up the money. One man bent down to try and quickly pick some up put Leo snapped around and kicked him full force in the face, sending him flying. He continued to pick the precious money up like nothing had just happened.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Jasper sighed and shook his head, barely being moved by the elbow. He looked around for Scarlet, his arm swelling up slightly from the beating it took.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Scarlet spotted Jasper still stood on the platform and she pushed her way through the crowd and jumped onto the platform next to him. "C'mon, I'll fix you up." she said and gently took his hand, leading him away from the crowd of people. A young man ran up to Jasper to try and punch him but Scarlet kicked him square on in the abdomen and left the man winded on the floor. She looked over at Jasper, concern glazed her eyes.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Jasper nodded and walked after her, he stared wide eyed down at the man, but shrugged it off. "Good one," He chuckled, some humor coming back to him, though he still hurt.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next