Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D

Go down

Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Empty Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D

Post  Scarlet Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Bedroom: Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Gorgeo10
Her room is spacious and comfy with plenty of pillows for the occasional pillow fight with a small swimming pool at the end.
Postion: Wanted Caption
Postion Wanted: Wanted Caption
Hair color: Brown with blonde streaks and has a reddish tinge in the light.
Skin color: Tanned
Eye color: Brown
Other: Wears a locket around her neck which she never takes off and has a feather breaded into her hair. She's also extremely pretty but doesn't notice it herself.
Refs: Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Animet11 Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Img-th10
Personality: Scarlet's quite a two sided person. She can be quite shy and quiet some days but others she can be lively and full of energy. Most of the time she's happy just to be with her friends and doesn't let anyone who's grumpy or angry get to her. Her friends mean everything to her and she'd do anything to keep them safe. Scarlet can be quite competitive and loves to be given a challenge. Her curiosity and determination is what drives her on (and her beloved friends of course xD).
Strengths: She's extremely sport and flexible. She knows self defence, great runner, she's strong and very nimble. Her fear of the FED's can also be her strength... She hates them with every piece of her body and soul and will do nearly anything to avenge Cian...
Weaknesses: The FED's, their equipment and being in a room with LOTS of people makes Scarlet wary and uncomfortable. She doesn't handle massive groups or audiences too well nor does she like the FED's and Spies.
Likes: Messing about, challenges, her friends and feathers/birds. She's just an animal person.
Dislikes: FED's, Spies, ghosts and crowds of people.
History: Scarlet became an orphan at the age of 2. She doesn't really remember her parents but remembers her time she spent in the orphanage. She never really felt at home there because she was different from everyone else (her powers) and she could never understand why the other kids were scared of her. But, one day this changed. A new kid came to the orphanage when she was 7 and herself and Cian (the new kid) became best of friends. He had abilities like her and they had so much fun together. Until one day, when some Federal Agents found out about them and captured Cian... she never saw him again and was forced to live on her own having been chucked out of the orphanage. Scarlet's a great tracker because of the skills she learnt when she was on her own but she has a terrible, dark secret she wants to keep hidden forever... One night when she was 13, Scarlet did something terrible and that's how she became a wanted and had to move from her home. She soon came across the group of people known as the Wanteds and joined them a week later. She feels happy here and plans on staying as long a possible without having to reveal the truth about what happened that dark, summers night...

Pet (optional, must be small) Kestrel called Joey.

Reference:
Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Kestre10

Type: Dog / Wolf
Crush: -_-
Love: -_-

Reference: Scarlet's Biography - NEW - :D Tumblr10
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4385

Back to top Go down