Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Kitchen/ living room

+7
Jasper
Scarlet
Leo
Kamri
Razz
Sly
Admin
11 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 Empty The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the wanted. It is also connect to the dinning room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in.

The Living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 Living-room-decorating-ideas

The living room is a comfy place just to relax and have a nice chat. Its close to the front door and is the most common place to read a book.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4225

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Razz laughed and then looked at the door. She opened the door and Toby fell over. Razz rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm. She drug him inside and slapped him. She touched her chain and frowned. Razz walked to the kitchen and just started making enchilada for no reason.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4252

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Scarlet sighed as Razz slapped him. "How old are you?" She commented, disgusted by Razz's behaviour (lol!) she was a leader do goodness sake! Scarlet though it was about time she acted like one.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4392

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 2:49 pm

"I am sixteen and he is seventeen. One year older. But he had it coming." She rolled her eyes and shoved away the memories. Razz slammed the cutting knife on the board which made Toby jump "Scarlet. I'll tell you later." She said and put the food in the oven. Razz growled and then went to get her base guitar. She smiled kindly and handed it too Scarlet "I'm not a guitar person." She laughed and then glanced at Toby.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 pm

"I'm fine just dizzy." Sly smiled and then moved rouge off of him and stood up. " Razz you have a brother?" Sly started throwing his knife up and down like he normally did but as soon as he did he totally missed the catch and it dropped onto the floor. Luckily it didn't hit anything but it wasn't like sly to drop it that quickly. Usually he was pretty good with his knife.
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Scarlet raise her eye brows and smiled a little. Taking the bass guitar, she plucked a bass note and chuckled. "Acoustic guitar is what I play." She laughed as she realised how bad she was at playing the guitar. "Thanks though." She said to Razz but turned to Sly as he dropped his knife. "Careful." She chuckled and picked his knife up and hands it to him again.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Razz laughs and then walks over to Toby. "Yup." She said to answer Sly's question. Razz bent dow and looked at Toby she spoke, "Toby. I missed you. But. I'm not that girl from two years ago. You need to hit the rode." Toby sighed and then looked at Razz's chain. "I'm sorry. I guess I should go now." Razz sighed "Just stay to eat something." She stood up and extended a hand. Toby grabbed her hand and laughed punching her shoulder in a playful way.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Sly laughed and took the knife again. " Nice to know who are Toby." sly came up and slapped him on the back in guy fashion before jumping on the table. Sly was starving already.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Razz growled and walked over to the table "Get down." She said and grabbed his wrist. Razz gave a soft smile. Razz closed her eyes in pain and then waled away from Sly. She sat down in a corner and held her knees close. City Blue frowned and licked Razz's cheek. Shard limped to Razz and layed down
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Scarket sat herself down on the floor and began to sharpen her knife.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Razz closed her eyes tighter and then a single tear rolled down her cheek. She shook for a moment and then stopped breathing. Shard also closed her eyes and went limp. City Blue squeaked and paced around on Razz's shoulder. She was horribly pale and most of her blood was gone.

Toby didn't see due too being around the other corner.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Scarlet watched as Razz fell to the floor and turned as white as a sheet. "RAZZ!" she called in horror and clambered over to her. Feeling her friend's pulse and Shard's, she bit her lip both in annoyance and worry. She didn't know if she could use her powers to start a heart beating again but she thought it best to try. Lifting City Blue off Razz's shoulders, Scarlet placed both her hands on one of Razz's shoulders and closed her eyes, gritting her teeth as she started to try heal her friend. She was absolutely knackered having healed Sly from earlier but there was nothing else to do.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed May 01, 2013 4:21 pm

not gonna change to Toby)

Razz didn't move. her body became cool. Shard's pelt become solid.

Toby looked at Scarlet's worry. He headed over and looked at Razz. He face palmed himself. and Cried a little
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Scarlet realised her attempts were useless and her eyes turned almost soulless as she stared at Razz's body. "Another death in my arms..." she whispered out loud, forgetting the others didn't know her secret. She didn't care anymore. Razz was dead. Scarlet was completely numb with shock. She just sat and stared at Razz's body, her eyes ghostly and her expression dark with memories. She was too horrified to cry, and for a moment she was too horrified to move.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Sly came over and inspected Razz. He put his hand on Scarlett's shoulder." She's gone Scarlett, She's gone." Sly hated being the one who had to say it. He watched Scarlett go into shock. It had been his falt. He had been the bait and now Razz was gone. Sly wanted to change to his eagle form and fly off but knew he had to stay and couldn't leave his friends alone to deal with themselves. Sly had to move Scarlett away from the body so she couldn't look at it anymore. Sly tried to gather the unmoving Scarlett into his arms to bring her over to the couch.

Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed May 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Scarlet managed to blink as Sly began to move her away from Razz's body and she cast a long, lost glance around the room. Licking her dry lips, she gulped a little and gave into Sly and let him guide her over to the sofa. She sat down on the sofa and put her knife back in it's hilt, trying to avoid looking at Razz's body. "It's not fair..." she muttered and sniffed back the tears. "Why did she have to die?" she wailed and scrunched her face up in sorrow. Her lost look had vanished and her soul had returned to her eyes and she looked up at Sly. She wanted to cuddle up in the softest part of the sofa away from the reality of life and sleep forever. But she knew she couldn't.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Wed May 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Kamri just sat there in shock. Pure shock. She coudnt even cry. She just sat there shaking. She crawled over to razz. Shaking her, screaming at her to wake up....but that didnt work. Then she broke down into tears.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Sly gave a sad look at Scarlett and went back to find Kamari. He let her yell and scream at Razz before she started crying. Sly could say nothing to make it better. Nothing to change the fact that Razz was dead. Sly tried to help Kamari up and over to the couch like he did with Scarlett. Sly had put his knife back into his pocket. He would leave Toby be. He didn't know Toby that well, but he had been Razz's brother and he deserved to mourn like the rest of them. " Scarlett there is nothing you could have done. There is nothing you did wrong either. You can't heal a death."
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Wed May 01, 2013 6:25 pm

curled up on the couch after Sly led her there and rocked back and forth with her hand around her legs
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Sly sat down on the couch with his friends. There was nothing else he could say. He was left to his own thoughts while sitting on a couch after a loss that left everyone around him confused and sad. Rouge sat at his feet sensing the turmoil and sadness that everyone else did.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed May 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Blitz looked down at her feet and held Scout close too her. She walked across the bridge over the water. She looked up and saw the house she heard about from her source. Blitz walked up to it and knocked. Isle was close too her.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4018

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Sly heard the knock and slowly got up to answer it. He opened the door without a weapon. He would be so mad if it was a fed that they would die with in minutes of a full blown attack from Sly. To Sly's surprise it was a girl who held a meerkat in her arms. " What?" was all Sly could manage with a lost look in his eyes.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed May 01, 2013 6:54 pm

"Umm... I got a source... that said this is the place the people called the wanted go. Am I right?" She was pretty sure. Blitz was scarred and shaking a little. Isle the deer stood next too Blitz standing tall.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Wed May 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Kamri stopped rocking and got up and went to stand by sly at the door. "How do we know your not a FED?'' she said defensively to the girl. She wiped the tears off of her face with her leather jacket.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed May 01, 2013 7:01 pm

"Well... have a companion... And uh... Oh!" She levitated Kamri's hair. She had that nervous look on her face. Blitz then opened her hand showing the iridescent glow of a small forcefield
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Wed May 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Kamri tightened her hat on her head. She gave Blitz a look of approval and nodded for her to come in. "I can show you around tomorrow maybe. Today was a little bit traumatic." She sighed looking at Razz and a tear trickled down her face but she wiped it off. She had to stay strong if the wanted were gonna stay together.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next