Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Kitchen/ living room

+7
Jasper
Scarlet
Leo
Kamri
Razz
Sly
Admin
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 Empty The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the wanted. It is also connect to the dinning room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in.

The Living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 Living-room-decorating-ideas

The living room is a comfy place just to relax and have a nice chat. Its close to the front door and is the most common place to read a book.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4225

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Kamri Thu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm

(yeah just pretend i was there too.....)
Kamri came in from outside drenched in water, but she sat on the couch anyway. She took a deep breath then exhaled. She took off her leather jacket and pulled the hood up on her hoodie. She had a massive head ache. She got up and went to the freezer. She brabbed an ice ack and layed it on her head
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4172

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Leo scowled at Jasper silently and turned his back on he room, staring out of the door. Was it true? Had Razz really gone? Stepping from the shelter of the house he walked out into the garden and was drenched within moments, his clothes sticking to his skin as the rain hammered down. He trudged over to the bridge and looked around for any sign of his friend, trying to peer through the thick sheets of rain and find some sort of sign. It was then that he saw it, and he froze to the spot, staring, transfixed, at a spot near the base of the bridge. He had seen Razz's neck chain. His broad shoulders dipped and he felt a horrible twist in his stomach as he stared a the broken chain, his eyes welling up with the clear, translucent liquid that were tears.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4233

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Blitz watched as Leo left the house. She stood up and looked out the door hardly seeing him through the rain. She decided to go talk to him, even if she was nervous. Isle walked with her. Blitz tucked Scout into her jacket to keep her dry. Isle was right next too Blitz when the walked onto the bridge and Stood next to Leo to Blitz, Leo looked sad, but she didn't know feelings too well "A-are you ok?" She asked.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4018

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Leo hardly heard Blitz as she spoke, but turned his head to look at her nonetheless, his eyes blank and half-sightless. "I...I just can't believe she's gone." He croaked, lowering his gaze to the floor.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

"If I could help in way. I would, but I really just met you guys..." She said trying to be louder over the rain. She loved the rain but this was too much. Blitz raised her hand levitating the rain above their heads.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Leo looked up in surprise as the rain seemed to suddenly stop, and looked over at Blitz with a weak smile. "Thanks" He mumbled, running his fingers through his hair distractedly, and casting a glance at the grave again. "That is a kind offer" The leader replied a bit more confidence. "Although i see nothing you could do. What has happened has happened, and cannot be changed." Standing in silence for a few moments, he gazed into the distance before adding, "Welcome, by the way, to the Wanteds."
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Blitz nodded "Your welcome." Blitz stroked Isle and looked back at Leo. Scout poked her head out of the neck of the jacket. Blitz smiled when Leo welcomed her "Thank you." She said and stroked Isle again. Blitz saw a stick on the ground and she picked it up. She still held one hand up to hold the rain. She tossed the stick and Isle ran after it.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Leo bowed his head as she thanked him for welcoming her to the Wanteds and watched with keen interest as she tossed a stick to a (fawn?) that chased it. He wondered briefly where his own companion, Thor, had gone, and as if he had heard his thoughts, the large tiger streaked through the rain and came to stand at his side, clearly glad to be out of the rain. Returning his attention to Blitz, he regarded her for a moment with a surveying look, taking in her pretty features before opening his mouth to speak again. "So, how did you find the Wanteds?" He queried, curious to know more about the girl standing before him.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Isle is not a fawn, but still youngish, just lost her spots.)

Blitz smiled as Isle returned with the stick. Blitz laughed and shook the stick taking it back and throwing it again. "Well. I someone came too me and told me about you guys. So I knew this was the place to go. Its really hard to sneak a deer onto a subway.... Then a few days of walking we got here." Blitz smiled and then Scout licked her chin.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Leo chuckled and wriggled his toes in his shoes, which when moved, made a squeaky noise due to the rain. "Well, i hope that you feel happy here and come to like the people who live here." He said cheerily, finding having something to take his mind off Razz's death very appealing. Thor head butted his legs firmly and he extended a hand to stroke the bengal beast on the head.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Blitz smiled "I might be closed off at first. But I can tell, you are all really nice." Blitz laughed and pet Scout on the head. Isle looked at the tiger and walked over tapping him on the head with a hoof. Blitz laughed and felt her hand tiring "You wanna head inside?" she asked.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Leo grinned and shook his head in agreement. "Y-yeah, sure, we can, er, head inside." He stumbled, feeling himself growing a little hot suddenly. Turning to face the house he looked back at Blitz to make sure that she was coming before he began to set back.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Blitz smiled and let her hand down by mistake, splashing the held water all over her and Isle, even Scout who was under the jacket. Blitz stood there frozen for a second and then started laughing. She headed back to the house with Leo. "You ok?" she asked sensing something was amiss.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Jasper thumped down the stairs and over to the couch as he ran a hand through his damp hair. He sat down and pulled his knife out of his pocket and started fiddling around with it.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri May 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Scarlet had fallen asleep on the sofa in her scooby-doo onesie and she gave a little moan as Jasper sat on the sofa and woke her up. Yawning, she pulled her hood over her head and gave Jasper an evil yet mischievous look having woken her up and threw a little pillow at him playfully. "I was sleeping!" she groaned tiredly and yawned again.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4392

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Jasper chuckled, pushing his knife back into his pocket, he chucked the pillow back at her playfully. "Well its almost one in the afternoon." He teased. Grabbing her feet in a playful matter.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri May 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Scarlet rubbed her eyes but stopped as Jasper explained it was nearly one o'clock. "Is that the time?" she asked surprised and looked around for a clock. Scarlet smirked at him playfully as Jasper through the pillow at her and grabbed her feet. She lay back down again and placed a cushion on her face with a huff and held her arms up in the air like a zombie. "Rawr!" she growled from under the cushion and flopped her arms back down onto the stomach.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Jasper smiled. "So how was your sleep Ms. Zombie?" He asked, stifling a laugh.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm

"Disturbed." she teased before sitting back up again and nudging his shoulder with her hand jokingly. "Hey," she began, "Want to go out somewhere? I feel like going out."
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 4:20 pm

He shrugged. "Sure! Just lets not get caught by FED's again." He joked and walked over to the stair case, and plucked his jacket off the railing.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri May 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Scarlet smiled and nodded. "Okay." she mumbled before hauling herself to her feet. She was about to walk out the door when she remembered she needed to get dressed into proper clothes. "Oops." she chuckled before quickly running up to her room, changing into a pair of shorts and a jumper and saying goodbye to Night and Joey. Running back down the stairs again, she shouted, "Piggy back!" and jumped onto Jasper's back, laughing.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Jasper laughed and ran out of the house and into the rain. "Where to?" He asked, raising his voice over a clap of thunder.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri May 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Scarlet grabbed her jacket and pulled her hood over her head as she went outside and closed the door. "How about the tree house?" she called having to almost shout over the noise of the thunder and rain.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

"Sure!" He replied, giving a friendly smile. A thought stirred in his mind that his guitar was there. He fiddled with his fingers nervously, but exhaled and started towards the forest.

Last edited by Jasper on Fri May 03, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Scarlet rolled her shoulders and coughed. She watched Jasper and followed. Tapiing him on the head playfully, she began to run towards the tree house.

-The Forest - Tree House -
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next