Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Kitchen/ living room

+7
Jasper
Scarlet
Leo
Kamri
Razz
Sly
Admin
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 Empty The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the wanted. It is also connect to the dinning room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in.

The Living room
The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 Living-room-decorating-ideas

The living room is a comfy place just to relax and have a nice chat. Its close to the front door and is the most common place to read a book.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sparks : 4225

https://thewanted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen/ living room - Page 10 Empty Re: The Kitchen/ living room

Post  Jasper Fri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Jasper back tracked a little bit so he was standing beside her. "Sorry," He mumbled and started walking again.

Treehouse? ~
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Fri May 03, 2013 5:28 pm

sly must have fallen asleep on the couch too. He woke up and looked around wondering who else was around.
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Fri May 03, 2013 5:30 pm

kamri laied on her back on the opposite sofa and sighed. With her head feeling better she got up and put the ice pack away." Anyone wanna go somewhere and do something?" she asked the people in the room
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4172

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

"I'm up for it I need to get out and about." Sly got up and stretched. It had been a busy couple of days.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 pm

"okay" kamri said. "Where to?" she asked
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Fri May 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Sly gave a little smirk, "how about town square?". Sly had never been down there before and kind off wanted to see it.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm

"Sure!" she said
to THE town square!!!~~

Last edited by Kamri on Sat May 04, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Sly grabbed his bow and headed out the door in a hurry.

town square-
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Leo ran into the house trapsig mud and water in behind him as he held the door open for Blitz, who although he could not see trough the rain, was sure was not far behind. Placing his foot by the door and using that instead of his hands to hold it open, the boy shook his hair out vigerously, spraying water droplets everywhere like a wet dog would do.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4233

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Blitz laughed and walked inside "Thanks." She said and headed to the sink in the kitchen. She wrung out her hair. Blitz laughed "Its so dry out there, wonder if a fire will light." she says sarcastically.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4018

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Fri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Leo chuckled and shut the door after letting Thor pad in, shake himself off in a similar maner before stalking off somewhere out if sight. Consulting his dripping wet clothes for a moment, he raised a finger in a gesture tht said 'one moment' before dashing upstairs and disappearing into his bedroom. He came down a minute or two later dressed in a plain white, skin-tight excercise/ athletic/ sport top thingy and black joggers, his hair dried messily but feeling warm and dry none the less. Throwing himself ino the sofa he looked up at Blitz and resumed the conversation as if no interruption had been made whatsoever. "We might even have to put some sun-cream on." He agreed sarcastically, shaking his head in a would be disapproving way. "It's positively balmy out there."
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4233

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Thu May 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Blitz laughed and wrung her hair out more, leaving it tangled and many locks out of place. She took off her jacket and also wrung it out. She instinctively placed Scout on the ground, who was strangely free from water. Blitz strolled over too Leo. she couldn't help but laugh "Maybe we should turn on some sprinklers." She grins. Blitz didn't bother sitting down, she was still very wet. Blitz heard a hoof at he door. She opens the door to find the soaking wet Isle. She smiles and sweeps her hand over her body, too get the water off. The now damp deer walked inside and walked to the couch. Isle sat down a few feet away from Leo. She stared at him inquisitively, but had a hard look on her face. Blitz sighed and brushed past the deer and waved her hand up and down in her face "Isle,stop. You don't have laser vision. You might have creepy stares but... ISLE!" Isle didn't unlock her eerie stare at Leo.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arietta Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:10 am

Arietta accidentally tripped down the last three steps of the stairs again. She faceplanted onto the floor. "O-Ow."she said, crying a bit. She rubbed her blurry eyes. "G-Good After...noon everyone."she squealed. The girl was still sitting on the floor, not wounded but her face hurt of course. She looked up to the rest of them as she dusted her pink silk dress.
Arietta
Arietta

Sparks : 4023

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 am

Blitz studied the person who stumbled down the stairs. She would of rushed over to help, but she was struck with shyness. Isle watched and pushed into Blitz "Can I help?" She asked walking over kinda shyly. She was holding her hands together and kinda played with her nails. She extended a hand. Isle then raised an eyebrow at Leo and walked up to him. She stuck her face into his and stared at him.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arietta Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 am

"Th-Thanks."Arietta replied while taking the other girls hand. She pulled herself up with the other girls help. "I'm a recent r-recruit..."she said. "My n-name i-is Arietta."she said, playing with her fingers. She then looked at everybody else while blushing shyly.
Arietta
Arietta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Blitz nodded and gave an understanding smile "I am too." Blitz nodded listening to Arietta "I'm Blitz." She would have introduced her to Leo, but decided to let him introduce himself. Blitz grabbed her wrist slightly and started to lead her to the couch. She was being gentle trying not to freak Arietta out.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arietta Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:44 am

Arietta took a deep breath. She sat onto the couch, trembling a bit. She started twiddling her thumbs around, staring downwards. The girl was indeed very shy. She then looked at the others again before looking down once more.
Arietta
Arietta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:48 am

Blitz sighed shoving away her shyness completely. "So. How did you get here?" She asked. Blitz looked at Isle and snapped her fingers. Isle walked over slowly and stood next to her.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arietta Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 am

Arietta looked to Blitz silently. "I collapsed..."she said. "S-Seri carried me here..."said the girl as she tapped her fingers on the table for her companion. Seri moved agilely into the room. He licked Ari's finger and then looked to everybody. He dipped his head in greeting. "I-I can shape shift into a Siberian tiger..."she said, her voice drifted at the end. "Transport...or as you call it, teleport and make force fields..."she said.
Arietta
Arietta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 am

"Thats cool. All I know is that I can stop rain with levitation. By the way. This is Isle, my companion." Blitz said gesturing to the deer. Thats when Scout walked over. "And Scout, my meerkat." Blitz gave a kind smile then felt a shadow pass over her. She lifted her feet off the ground and kinda scrunched up. She held her knees close. Scout licked at her damp hair. Blitz shuttered for a moment feeling a sense of uneasiness. As if she had never met the wanted before. Still she fought the silent shadow of fear. "Arietta, thats a pretty unique name. Where are you from? I'm from a place very far off..."
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arietta Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 pm

"I was born in England...but I moved to Japan. And after some dire situations...I came to this area."she said. Arietta suddenly heard something coming towards the house, a tornado. She quickly set up a force field over the house and took in a few deep breaths. Seri was at the door, barking at the tornado.
Arietta
Arietta

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

"Thats pretty cool." Blitz says in a calm tone. She watched and smiled saying, "Thats ok, let not waste energy for something that might not reach us." She reaches her hand out to pet Isle's soft ears.
Blitz
Blitz

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Scarlet opened the door with more force than she intended to, slamming it against the wall and giving a wince in apology at the noise. Struggling in through the door, she shot a glance behind her to see if Jasper was coming and flung the door shut against the howling wind outside. Her hair was sticking up everywhere and she frowned at herself in the mirror blowing a piece of hair out of her face in disgust. "I look like a rag-doll." she chuckled taking off her coat but stopped dead seeing the new girl. "Hello," she began as she hung her coat up, grabbed a towel and began to dry her rusty-brown hair. "I'm Scarlet, who might you be?" she asked, a quick glance at Blitz before focusing her gaze back on the girl in the pink dress.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4392

Back to top Go down

Post  Arietta Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am

Arietta watched another girl come in. "M-my..My n-name is Arietta..."she stammered. The girl tried to give the best smile she could. "I-i don't think you l-look like a ragdoll..."she said. She turned back to Blitz. "Its OK. Just for...safety measures."she said.
Arietta
Arietta

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 am

Finishing drying her hair, Scarlet shot Arietta a friendly smile and chucked her and Blitz a chocolate bar each she'd picked up from the market. "Here. Well, it's nice to meet you Arietta, and thank you for the comment." she exclaimed before giving a brief nod and walking into the kitchen.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4392

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next