Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Leo's cell Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Leo's cell I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Leo's cell

2 posters

Go down

Leo's cell Empty Leo's cell

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:24 pm

As the title suggests this is Leo, one of the Leaders of The Wanteds' cell. It is situated alongside Razz's so that they cannot see eachother as this will make it harder for them to plan an escape.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Sparks : 4126

Back to top Go down

Leo's cell Empty Re: Leo's cell

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Padding into the cell with the unconscious boy slung over his shoulder - he had already placed the girl in her cell - he dropped him on the floor and closed the cell door. Grasping the chains he began to tighten them around Leo's arms as legs, pulling them as tight as possible as the make them dig painfully into his wrists and anckles. Once he had finished he quickly exited the cell and made for Razz's to complete his unfinished work.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Leo moaned lowly as he roused and felt the metal cutting into his flesh. The memory of the fight scene suddenly flooded back to him and his eyes flew open and he gazed around the empty cell frantically, searching worriedly for his friend. "Razz?!" He shouted, straining at the chains, "Razz where are you? Are you OK?"
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4225

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Kye padded into the room with a pair of handcuffs swinging gently from his hands. Stopping infront of the prisoner he watched as he struggled vainly against the chains, trying to break free to find his friend. He 'awwwww' ed sarcastically and turned his lowered lip in an exaggerated frown. He had decided to toy with him a bit before he led him into Razz's cell to be tortured. "Missing your likkle friendy-wendy are we? It's a shame you will never see her again." His frown turned into a grin as the words left his lips and his eyes glittered dangerously. He would be so happy to see Razz again, and then with a bit of luck he would crumble to his feet as he discovered that she had condemned him to a painful torture.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Leo's brow creased with intense dislike as the FED agent padded in, swinging a pair of handcuffs in front of him. Continuing to pull at the chains he tugged with what strength he had to tear them from their holders and set him free of their metallic grasp, but his attempts so far proved ineffective. Ceasing his struggles as the FED spoke he looked up at spat furiously in his face so that the white haired boy's face was now covered in slightly transparent blood. Hearing his words his eyes widened and he felt himself erupt with a new sense of rage. "What have you done to her?!" He wailed, once again struggling at the chains however this time more ferociously. "If you've so much as laid a finger on her I will rip you to shreds!"
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Kye wiped his face with his sleeve and glared at Leo. Kicking him between the legs he tried to weaken him so that it would be easier to put the handcuffs on. Ceasing the boy's wrists he snapped the handcuffs on and undid the chains. The handcuffs were just as strong and would keep him at bay during the transfer. Undoing the chains at his feet and replacing them with slightly looser cuffs so that he could still walk he led the Wanted back into Razz's cell.

Leo yelped as he got kicked where no one should be kicked and fell to his knees on agony. Looking up he noticed the FED doing something with his hands and felt then drop slightly as the chains were released. Still cringing he stood up and followed the FED outside, wondering where he was taking him.
Leo
Leo
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down