Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Razz's Cell Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Razz's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Razz's Cell

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Razz's Cell Empty Razz's Cell

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Razz's Cell Dungeon6730

This is Razz's cell, it is fixed along Leo's cell. It is cold and hard, the stone makes it hard to talk to others.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4244

Back to top Go down

Razz's Cell Empty Re: Razz's Cell

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Kye walked into the cell and as he had done with Leo's he locked the door behind him. Picking up Razz he dropped her next to the chains and began fastening then tightly around her wrists and anckles. This process took only a couple of minutes and soon he was done and taking a step back to wait for the prisoner to wake up. As soon as she was conscious he would begin the interrogation.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Sparks : 4126

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Razz flicker her eyes open, and focused on Kye. Her eyes locked on him and she emits a low growl. She opens up her hand as an echo pulse flows but fizzles. She moans her being so soar.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Kye states emotionlessly back at the girl as she awakes, soar and aching, and admits a low growl and moan. "What is your name?" He asked, going straight for the basics first. With the information that he could gather the agency could make a big file to collect it all up in and stow away until needed.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Razz rolls her eyes "Bob." she smirks and laughs small, her eyes narrow.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Kye glares coldly at her, holding back as he contemplated punishing her to show her that he was boss around here, and decided instead to try and play it nice for a bit atleast. Give her one chance. "I think that we can establish that 'Bob' is clearly not your name, Missy. We have access to every record, form, and piece of item you and every person in this country had every bought or completed. Just with one simple picture - which, foryourinformationhasalreadybeentaken - it will be easy enough to track you down. Now, I will ask again politly. What is your name?"
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Razz sighed, "Fine fine, my name is, Victoria. Now can you skip the simple questions. Honestly." she leaned against the wall and tugged at the chains a little, the bobbi pin still concealed in her cheek.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Kye frowned and kicked the girl hard in the stomach, tutting loudly as he did so. "You will not lie to me! Do you hear? I know your name is Razz, and yet even after my warning you still attempt to deceive me? Before we captured you I heard your little friend talking to you, so you have him to thank for that." Growling angrily the FED agent had run out of patience to deal with Razz's petty attempts to lie, and now that he knew she had tried to get past him, he was confident that she'd try to do it again. "Now, what is your little sidekick called then?" He gestured with his thumb to the next door cell.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Razz grunted as Kye kicked her, "I was only toying with you." she smirks and spat blood into his face. She shrugged, "I don't know you tell me his name mister fed. Your just a coward having to chain me up, are you worried I'd kick your -" she cussed and blew a stand of her bang out of her face, she shook her head revealing her furry ears.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Kye blinked cooly, staring unflinchingly at Razz as she spoke. "Toying, is not an option right now, 'Razz'. And everything would work much smoother if you were to talk straight and truthfully." Growling as she spat blood in his face and called him a coward, also cussing loudly, he wiped his face with his sleeve and leaned closer threateningly. "As I have said before, call me what you wish, although fair is fair, and we all have our own opinions." Straightening up he paced around the cell for a moment, his hands held behind his back and as he glanced up a caught sight of her furry ears. He grinned. "You and your little posse are merely cowardly freaks who rely on eachother to fix your own problems. Perhaps..." His voice trailed off menicingly as an idea dawned upon him. "Perhaps, you will show a little more respect to your supiriorsand begin telling me the truth if your friend is involved. How about, for every lie we uncover, he pays the price?" His eyes glinted with a slight air of insanity as he gazed back at Razz, waiting for some kind of response.
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Razz growls and her eyes gleam with anger, "You touch him and I will rip your insides out." Razz flipped around in the chains angling herself to somewhat hold herself up on the wall
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Kye sniggered. "Feisty little one aren't you?" Pausing as a sound reached his ears he heard the other Wanted calling for Razz and rattling at the chains. His smirk widened. "He seems keen to see you. Why don't we bring him in here so that you can witness his pain when we see you lying? Hmm? I think that sounds like a good idea, but first of all, I shall ask you again. What is his name?"
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Razz growled and clenched her fists as she spoke, "His name? I am sorry but I think all your tactic are clouding my brain I can't think clearly." She flattened her ears and starred him in the face, the way she was angled she swung out and kicked at Kye, she twisted around in the chains again and set her feet on the ground.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Kye snarled and grunted as the wind was knocking out of him by Razz's kick. "You've just earned your friend a beating." He snarled, placing one hand on the place where she had hit him and roughly massaging it. "I also believe that your chains need tightening." Giving Razz a wide birth as he moved towards the chains he tightened them even more, putting them under more tension and reducing the slack considerably. Sweeping out of the cell he closed the door behind him and went to retrieve the male.
-Leo's cell-
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Razz yelled in frustration and pulled on the chain, they once held her on a ship, and she had the chain and scar to prove it, she was determined to get out of these chains no matter the cost. She jingled them and closed her eyes, as she opened them again she opened up her hand a luminescent shine was there, she focused her energy, force-fields weren't just used for protection. Gah! She thought as the shine fizzled. Razz put the bobbi pin in her teeth and twisted it in the lock of the chain cuff (Idk what to call it) she twisted it, suddenly Razz sneezed and she droped the bobbi pin, Great she moaned in her head.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Zaria walks in and picks up the bobby pin. "Really?" She said raising an eye brow. She fling-ed it away. "Oh don't worry, your little boyfriend will be here in no time"
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Sparks : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Razz rolls her eyes, "Yes really." She made a strange face as Zaria spoke, Razz laughed, "Your kidding right?" Razz spat in her face, "I should see what your IQ is because apparently your not so sharp."
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm

"Says the girl who said her name was bob........yeah real smooth"
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Razz rolled her eyes, "Yes very bright." she snickered and her eyes gleamed, "What about you and mister tough guy HMM?" she raises her eyebrows up and down (xD!) She then spits in her face again, "Wow, you look better, but some blood running down your head might really bring out your eyes."
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

"You really don't know how to shut up do you?!?" She says " well here, ill teach you.." Her knee collides with Razz's chin.
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Razz growls and moves her jaw, she shakes her head, "Out of anger I see." she laughs, Razz clutches the chain and there is a small metal click, the cuff she was working on with the bobbi pin clicked open, Razz smirks and punches Zaria in the face. "Okay, number one, Hes not my boyfriend" Razz shook her head like I can't believe I am saying this "And second, Get a mustache waxing."
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Kye walked into the room and threw the Wanted against the wall opposite Razz where a seperate pair of chains existed. Quickly tightening them up around his anckles and wrists he undid the cuffs and nodded to Zaria in greeting.

Leo stumbled in and stiffened as he was thrown against the wall. Looking around his eyes widened in relief and happiness as he saw Razz alive and conscious on the other side of the room and tried to go over to her but was stopped by a new set of chains. Snorting he looked up at Razz and called over to her, "Razz! Are you alright? Have they hurt you?"
Leo
Leo
Leader

Male Posts : 109
Sparks : 4225

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Razz shrugged "Can't complain. Not bad." She laughed a little and shook her loose hand.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Kye stared coldly at Razz. "You might be fine but soon he certainly won't be." He pointed at Leo and chuckled. "Might i recall a little incident earlier? Where you agreed to let us punish him instead of you? Hmmm?" He liked lying to the prisoners to get them wound up, and this certainly was some of the most fun he'd had in a while. Turning to Leo his sighed - again sarcastically - and shook his head. "Oh how it hurts to have a friend betray you."
Kye
Kye
Federal Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Zaria rolled her eyes and chained razz up again.
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next