Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Sly's Cell Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Sly's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Sly's Cell

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sly's Cell Empty Sly's Cell

Post  Kamri Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat
Sparks : 4165

Back to top Go down

Sly's Cell Empty Re: Sly's Cell

Post  Sly Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Sly woke up not knowing where he was. He noticed his arms and legs were bound. Anger swelled as he drew conclusions of what could have happened and where he was. He yelled and tried to rip off his chains. He quickly felt a jolt of pain shoot up his arm. The pain nearly knocked him out his must have done something to his shoulder when he hit the wall.
Sly
Sly

Sparks : 4145

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 am

"I see you've finally woke up." Zaria said with a hint of disgust. They should be here soon, shouldn't they? Zaria thought to herself. "Your little friends better get here soon....or you WILL be punished." She said as she glared at him.
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Sparks : 4123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 am

Sly wouldn't dare speak. He was just going to stand by and be bait either. This girl, whoever she is, was going to pay. Usually, he would change into his eagle form, but right now that was useless because he couldn't fly with his shoulder. He turned his head and glared at her. If he ever got the chance to get her, she would be toast. Hurt shoulder or not, Sly was strong. That didn't mean he was giving up escaping his chains though and he continued to fight through the pain, trying every way possible to injure his kidnapper.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 am

Kamri yelped as she fell on the floor(out of nowhere). "Stupid teleportation.." she said.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:37 am

Razz looked around in the hall. She went by with echoing feet. She slammed into a post and said "Who the hay put that there.." She grunted and rubbed her head with her cuffed hands. She sniffed the air using her fox forms talents.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat
Sparks : 4245

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:44 am

Sly stopped struggling as soon as he saw Kamari. He just became the bait that he didn't want to become. He yelled out and tried to pull his arm out of the cuffs. He heard a pop as his shoulder bone broke through the skin. Now he yelled out in serious pain. None of his powers could really help out now.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 am

Kamri gasped as she heard the pop from Sly's shoulder. She took a step toward him but something stopped her. She heard the click of a gun from the corner of the room. Zaria said : "take one step and you die...." she had a pistol pointed at Kamri.
Kamri says: "i dont think ill be the one dyeing today she says" Kamri throws two throwing stars at the cuff of Zaria's sleeves. Making Zaria drop her gun. Zaria's gun hit the ground and accidentally fired skinning part of Kamri's arm.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 am

Razz lifted her ears up and yelled, "Hey!" She growled and with a strong force she grabbed onto the cell door and bent the bars. She grabbed a throwing star and unlocked the door she stared at Zaria and growled, "Hey ****-!" She jumped onto Zaria's back and swung the cuffs into her mouth. She pulled hard.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Adrenaline rushed through sly's body as everything happened without being able to help. His shoulder still felt like it was on fire and was river of red on the floor. He felt faint and knew he would pass out soon. He had to act. He focused his leg cuffs and a small force field formed in the lock popping it open. He repeated this process with his other leg. He tried standing up but got dizzy and almost lost consciousness. He slide to the floor. " Guys," he said out of breath. The adrenaline was slowly leaving his body was causing the pain in his shoulder to rapidly increase. This fed would pay but right now he couldn't help.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 am

Too lazy to post in my cell. Let's say I broke out xD)

Scarlet ran down the hallway looking for Sly's cell. She could hear the sound of fighting and cringed, preparing or the scene that might meet her. Spotting Razz and Kamri fighting with a FED she recognised, Scarlet Tied up her pretty brownish-red hair and barged into the cell. She had her knife in her hand but she didn't intend to use it yet as she'd spotted Sly with a pool of blood around him. Ignoring the fighting she rushed over to him, shot a defiant look over at Zaria before putting a force field around Sly. Tearing off a piece of her top, she rapped it around his shoulder to try support the bone and stop the bleeding. Razz and Kamri seemed to be good fighting the FED.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4385

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Zaria snarled as a chain was shoved into her mouth. She freed her arms from the throwing stars, ripping her shirt in the process. The taste of metal soon filled her mouth. She tried to fling Razz of but she wouldn't budge. She then backed up to the wall and smashed Razz on to it repeatedly. She felt the chain tighten in her mouth, so she bit it and to her surprise it broke. "Wow our cuffs really are cheap....." she said. Then she shot out magnetic cuffs at razz, then kamri. The cuffs pull them to a magnetic wall. She attempts to cuff Scarlet and sly, but failed with the force field around them.
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Razz grunted then looked at her hands after hearing the snap. "Uhh... Thanks." Razz grunted as she was on this magnetic wall. She snarled and closed her eyes. Razz shrank down into a small fox. She transformed back into a human and grabbed Zaria by the neck. She snarled. And swept her leg. She grabbed the soft part of her collar bone and shoulder and held on tightly. Razz grabbed her fancy throwing star and shoved it in Zaria's mouth. She turned it up right so it was propping open Zaria's mouth and cutting her.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Zaria summons her electricity and grabbed Razzes neck. very. very. tightly. she spit out the throwing star and spit along with a throwing star landed on Razz. The picked up the pistol and slammed the hilt of it on the side of razzes head.
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Razz screeched and fell down. She put her hand to her head. A hit that would of knocked out or kill a normal person. Luckily for Razz, she was not normal. She snarled and clenched her fists gritting her teeth. "I didn't survive the raid, just to let it end hear." She said. The only one who would actually know what she was talking about was Leo. She grabbed Zaria's hair and violently pulled. She flung her leg up onto Zaria's shoulders and slammed her down. Razz wrapped Zaria's hair around her neck and pulled. Razz knew she was in a high risk of blacking out soon but still kept a hold.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaria Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Zaria found one option. She kicked up one of kamri's throwing stars and cought it in her hand. She sliced her long her so now, it was only halfway to her ear. The rest of her hair lay around Razzes neck.
Zaria
Zaria
Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 pm

sly watched the battle while he and scarlett were safe inside her force field. He looked up and scarlett and mouthed thank you. He no longer found the strength to actually talk. The pain was searing and getting worse. He yelled out half in pain and half in anger when Razz got hit in the head. He had to do something to help. He focused on razz and started to help her to stay standing. Now she could focus on fighting and not staying up right. He couldn't do this for long and it was using all of the strength he had left. He looked at scarlett and he really was thankful. She had used her shirt to hopefully support his bone that was sticking out. The piece of shirt was already soaked in red. he had to place his trust in his friends that had come because soon he would pass out.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Razz looked at Sly and gave a reassuring smile. She swept the hair away. She took her fist and slammed it into Zaria's face multiple times. She shoved her away and slammed her armored boot/converse into her neck. She flipped Zaria over and grabbed her arm holding her hand to her shoulder blade. Razz's neck chain was clinking wildly. She pinned back her ears and growled.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Kamri pulled out her dagger. She saw in a the name "Zaria" on the bag that was in there so she suspected it was the girl's. "hey Zaria," she spoke "wanna play the knife game?"
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Sly gave a slight smile back to razz before carefully taking his power away. He looked back at Scarlett and hoped they all got out okay. He put his trust into his friends before passing out completly. He was leaning back agianst the wall, but his world was black as night.
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:46 am

Lol this is sooooo extremely power-play)

Scarlet desperately wanted to throw herself at Zaria and rip her off Razz but she focused on helping Sly first. His shoulder was too badly damaged for her to heal it there and then but with Sly now passed out, at least he wouldn't be able to feel the pain. Pulling off her jacket, she placed it over Sly's unconscious body to keep him warm and alive before spinning around, placing a stronger force field around Sly and spinning her knife in her hand threateningly towards Zaria. "Let's play." She sneered with a sly smile on her face. 3 against 1 shouldn't be too difficult.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4385

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:17 pm

LOL)

Razz turned and looked at Scarlet. She laughed then turned her attention back to Zaria. "There should be a font for sarcasm..." she says. She tilts her head "Your makeup is so pretty." she says to Zaria sarcastically. Razz feels herself starting to lighten from loss of blood. She turns to Sly and Scarlet. She gave Zaria one more punch and walked over to them.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamri Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 pm

(lol but im zaria so i can be her on kamri....lol)
Zaria says: "im not wearing makeup.." she says to Razz "...but YOU do need some"
Kamri swung at Zaria's head but she ducked. Then she swooped down and tripped her making her fall on her face. She grabbed her hand and flipped her.
Kamri
Kamri
Patroler

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Razz Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 am

Gonna post cause no one else was going too...)

Razz laughs, "Yea like I'd put that shark fat on this." She gives a smile and waves her hand across her face. Razz smirks then walks over to Sly. She lokes at Scarlet and laughs. Razz grunted and then slowly but very carefully hoisted Sly up. She bent her knees and growled. Razz carried Sly out of the cell. Her head was dripping more and more blood, all she wanted to do for the moment was go to bed. Oh gees. I wonder wherever Leo could be. It sure would be useful for the other leader to help me... She sighed and knew that he most likely wouldn't be there. Razz always had doubts. She grunted and carried Sly further down the hall.
Razz
Razz
Leader

Female Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:50 pm

( yay I'm being taken away unconscious again!!!!!!!! I am also passed out so I can't post but I will keep checking in until I can HAVE FUN!!!!!!)
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next