Ƭнɛ Ɯαитɛ∂
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season and Weather
Scarlet's Cell Tumblr_llsfs6iMVn1qddq1ro1_400 TORNADO! Run inside and stay there! Tornados are touching down tearing the town to pieces! Its time to head to the basement and wait the storm out. Don't go outside. It can and will take you up and drop you anywhere, but you wouldn't live.
Latest topics
» The Kitchen/ living room
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am by Giz1

» Giz
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm by Giz1

» I apoligize
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 am by Razz

» Town Square
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am by Mark

» The abilities
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm by Blitz

» Rave Cinemas
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:00 am by Blitz

» Tree house
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:03 am by Scarlet

» Acquerelio
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:45 pm by Admin

» Arietta
Scarlet's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm by Arietta

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Scarlet's Cell

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scarlet's Cell Empty Scarlet's Cell

Post  Mark Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Scarlet's Cell Dungeo10

This is the cell where the Wanted, Scarlet, is kept and interrogated. The only light comes from a small hole in the door and the walls are wet with damp and moss.
Mark
Mark
Federal Agent

Male Posts : 9
Sparks : 4097

Back to top Go down

Scarlet's Cell Empty Re: Scarlet's Cell

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Scarlet was thrown into the cell and lay at the back against the wall half awake. Letting out a long moan she held the side of her head where the FED had hit her and lay at the back of the cell in silence. Where am I?, she thought and cringed. Where are the others?
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Female Posts : 274
Sparks : 4384

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 am

Mark showed no emotion as he left the cell once he'd thrown the girl in and locked the door with a big CLANG. Putting the keys on a hook furthest away from all the cells, he sat on a chair in the far corner watching all the Wanteds in their cells; the only thing showing of him through the shadows were his emotionless, red eyes.
Mark
Mark
Federal Agent

Male Posts : 9
Sparks : 4097

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Scarlet turned her head around to look towards the barred door and she narrowed her eyes. "Where are the others?" she shouted and rose dizzily to her feet. Staggering over to the door, she fell into the barred wall and grasped the metal polls in her hands. "Where. Are. The. Others?" she shouted again and kicked the wall hard with her foot. The whole building could probably hear her cries but that was the point. If the others could hear HER she could her THEM.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Spencer walked into the cell, dragging Jasper with him. He gently shoved Scarlet away and to the back of the cell, he dropped Jasper and walked out of the cell again, locking it behind him, he walked over to Mark. "Are we supposed to interrogate them?" He asked, shuffling his feet.
Spencer
Spencer
Federal Agent

Male Posts : 4
Sparks : 4091

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I can't be bothered to swap over accounts, kinda tricky when I'm in my phone)

Mark shrugged. "Don't see why not." he mumbled in reply and coughed. Glaring at the Wanteds, he stared at the boy (jasper) with his red eyes, trying to figure out what type of person he was.
Scarlet stumbled to the back of the cell as she was pushed backwards and watched as a FED threw Jasper in after him before closing the door again. Rushing over as fast as she could hobble, (lol) she knelt down on her knees to see if he was ok, her heart beating fast with worry.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 pm

(Okay xD)

Spencer nodded and stared at them, he tapped his foot as he thought.
__
Jasper groaned and opened his eyes to see Scarlet beside him. He shot upwards, and to his feet, he stumbled backwards but caught himself before he crashed into the wall. "Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his sore chin.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Male Posts : 243
Sparks : 4350

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Scarlet staggered back as Jasper suddenly shot up and she rose steadily to her feet. Her head still spun but she didn't feel so sick anymore. "I'm fine." She lied. "You?" She asked and placed her hand on his shoulder trying to steady him.
________

Mark held up one hand in a silent signal to stay an watch a little longer and leant back further in his chair.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Jasper nodded, "Im fine." He lied as well, he looked out at the FED agents, he scowled and looked back to Scarlet, his gaze softening. "They're just staring at us.." He commented and sat down, leaning on the wall.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Scarlet looked over to the FEDs and glared back at them. "What are they going to do to us?" She asked even though Jasper probably knew about as much as she did. Flicking her hair over her face to try cover up the mark of where she'd been hit, she flashed Jasper a weary but pretty smile. "We'll be ok..." She mumbled and shot another glance over to the FEDs.
________
Mark narrowed his eyes noticing the Wanteds were watching Spencer and himself. "C'mon." He said and rose to his feet and opened the cell door.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Jasper flashed her a smile back, and stood up again. He glanced at Scarlet, letting a message appear in her mind. This will be fun... He looked back towards the FED agents who were advancing into the cell.
__
Spencer sighed and followed the senior FED, stepping into the cell, he stood quietly, letting Mark do the talking first.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Scarlet smiled as she read Jasper's thoughts and she put her left leg back behind her a little in defence. She raised her eyebrows to the FEDs as they came in and she bit her lip thoughtfully, bracing herself for the questions.
________
Mark entered the cell and closed the door as soon as Spencer had come in. His eyes betrayed none of his thoughts and his actions were unreadable. "So..." She muttered and turned around to face the Wanteds as they huddled at the back of the cell.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Jaspers eyes widened as her felt a movement in his pocket and remembered that he had Gizmo with him, he wrapped his left leg (That had the pocket Gizmo was in) around his right leg, leaning against the wall beside Scarlet.
_______
Spencer rolled his eyes and took a step forewords. "Okay, I don't want to play games, What are your names?" He asked, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms in front of his chest.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Scarlet narrowed her eyes at the two FEDs and wondered whether they should 'fess up or not. We either just tell them or they force it out of us. Scarlet cast a troubled glance over at Jasper willing him to know what to do.
______
Mark stayed silent and waited to see what the Wanteds were going to say. His arms were crossed and he had all his weight on one leg in a casual position.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Jasper narrowed his eyes, willing for Scarlet to play along he spoke up. "Okay, my name is Andrew." He replied, a strange calmness flooding from him.
__
Spencer looked over at the girl, waiting for her to speak.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Scarlet's expression nor movements flinched or changed as Jasper lied and she realised the red-haired FED was looking at her expectantly. "Renn." She replied simply and looked unflinchingly at the two FEDs.
______
Mark studied the male Wanted, trying to read whether he was telling the truth or not. He was particularly interested to find out what type of person this 'Andrew' was. He'd met the girl before but annoyingly he's never known her name, until now.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Spencer nodded. "Okay, do you know Razz and her friend?" He asked, leaning back on his heels.
______
Jasper shrugged. "Nope, I don't know anyone named Razz." He replied, with a loud sigh. "You guys have some pretty lame questions." He grumbled.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Scarlet cringed and sneezed in the dust. "Ugh." She groaned and sniffed in 'disgust' at the layer of dust covering the cell. She shook her head as the FEDs asked the question and she let out an exasperated sigh flapping her arms around. "Is that it? Can we go now?" She sighed pretending to be bored.
_____

Mark took a step closer to the Wanteds and looked Andrew straight in the eye. "You better be telling the truth, or I'll have to bring Kye in here." He threatened, reaching his hand into his jacket making sure his gun was there if needed.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Jasper stared back calmly. "Im SOOO Scared right now, I'm going to burst with terror!" He puffed and rolled his eyes dramatically.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Scarlet grabbed Mark's shoulder with her arm and pushed him back away from Jasper. It was more of a warning push rather than a threat but Scarlet didn't care which way the FED saw it.
______
Mark glared angrily at Renn as she pushed him back away from where he'd stood. "Think you're wise 'ey?" He taunted and took a step closer to Scarlet taking out his gun, pointing it at Renn's head. "Tell us," he started and looked over at Andrew," where's your little 'hideout then hmmm?" He hated threatening people but it was part of bring a FED so he had no choice but to go along with it.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Jasper growled, eyes flat with anger. He kicked out his leg and landed a kick to his gut. "Touch her and I'll shred you." He spat.
____
Spencer chuckled. "Looks like we've got the protector." He taunted.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Mark staggered back, winded but caught his hand to Andrew's ankle searing the skin with his electric touch. That should hurt, he thought and gulped in air, standing a little taller.
______
Scarlet ducked as the gun pointed at her but cringed as she saw Mark scorch Jasper. "Hands OFF him!" She yelled and aimed a powerful kick at the side of Mark's head.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Jasper cringed and staggered backwards, he rubbed his swelling ankle and cursed under his breath.
___
Spencer pressed his arm against Renns' neck and pushed her back into the wall. "You should really watch what you do." He growled.
___
Jasper hissed with pain as he stood back up, but he slammed his fist into Spencer's jaw. "I told you not to touch her." He scoffed.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Scarlet was pinned back against the wall by the neck but as Jasper punched the FED in the jaw, Scarlet lifted her knee and kicked th FED where no guy ever wants to be kicked.
_____
Mark lunged at Andrew, grabbed the boy's wrists in his hands and held them behind the wanted's back twisting himself up in his own limbs.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Spencer yelped and fell backwards, in a ball of whimpers.
__
Jasper smirked and went back into a bridge and flipped his legs up and over so he was standing behind Mark. "Learn your flexibility." He chuckled.
Jasper
Jasper
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next